Today is the ‘Festival of lights’ , DIWALI , in India. Hence ,I think it to be an apt occasion to accept one of the two rewards , bestowed upon me in the recent times – One lovely blog award , express my gratitude and spread the joy ,as Diwali is the time for sharing gifts !!!
I take this opportunity to thank Rashmi , of soul n spirit blog , for considering me deserving enough for this award. Rashmi comes across to me as a very positive and inspiring person and her blog , is a reflection of her. Her posts , exude a lot of warmth and optimism , that passes on to the reader as well. The fun element in her writings and her travel photographs , are a great way to know her and India , better. I love the way she includes the elements of Indian culture , capturing its essence through her writings and pictures.So if you haven’t already checked out her blog ,you must ,without delay 😉
Now for the rules to follow ,once nominated :
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Now since I am done with the first two points ,time to move to the third , that is SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME :
- I appreciate HONESTY in others ,and try to remain honest myself .
- I love TRAVELLING and exploring different places across the globe.
- l am fond of trying out DIFFERENT CUISINES of the world , and make it a point to taste the local food , where ever we go..
- I love GETTING CLICKED ,as much as I love clicking pictures
- I love reading , but I love READING OUT ALOUD even more , especially when I am reading fiction
- I love ALL KINDS OF ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES , my dream to skydive and bungee jump !
- I have always loved the stage as a school going kid and have a passion for ACTING.
So now ,time to nominate a few favorite blogs , ( I shall not be nominating 15 right away , but shall keep adding new blogs as and when I find them ! ) though some of you may have been nominated a zillion times before or perhaps have a NO- REWARD POLICY and I completely appreciate that , but I shall still be nominating you as a token of my appreciation for you work….
As I said , will be upgrading my list soon……….And coming up a new post for my ‘PREMIO DARDOS AWARD‘…..
Till then , adieu and happy diwali to all 😀